Remove all of the cards from the Pyramid and you can win big!!! If you are unfamiliar with how the game plays,
be sure to click on the Rules button.
You can win 2 different types of trophies from Pyramids - one from the
Hi-Score Table and the other type is
given out at special times during the game.
It costs 50 NP per play, so what are you waiting for!
NOTE: There is a daily limit of 5000 Neopoints, although you can
continue to play for free throughout the rest of the day once you have reached that limit. Although you will not
be rewarded any Neopoints for the free games, the score you receive will still be added to your High Score!!!
To begin a game, simply click on the Play Pyramids button on the page! This will start you off with a new pyramid
- The table along the top of the game contains four headers. They are Consecutive Plays, Game Points
,Cards In Pile and High Score. The Consecutive Plays tracks the number of plays you have
made without drawing a new card. The Game Points tracks how many points you have made for the current game.
The Cards In Pile shows how many cards you have left in your draw pile, and the High Score contains
the running total of points that you have won from every Pyramids game you have played. This High Score is your
actual score in the High Scores table for Pyramids, so it is updated each time you play!
- The object of the game is to remove all of the cards in the pyramid by choosing a card that is either one
higher or one lower than the card that is face up (the target card). For instance, if the target card is a 5, then
you would need to click on a card in your pyramid that has a value of 4 or 6. That card will then be placed as
the new target card, and you continue from there. Please note that Aces are high and low, so you can play a 2 or
a King on top of an Ace, and vice versa!
- Only the cards in your pyramid that are face up can be played. The face down cards in your pyramid will be
revealed once you have played the two cards that are on top of it.
- If you do not have any uncovered cards in your pyramid that you can play, then you can click on the cards in
the draw pile to give you a new target card.
- The longer you can go without drawing a new card from the draw pile, the more bonus points you will receive.
- The game is over when you have run out of cards in the draw pile and you have no more legal moves, or you
clear the entire pyramid! Once the game is over, click on the "Collect Points" link to get your points.
This will update your total scores and game records.