Two elderly pirates sit here glaring angrily at each other. They seem to be
moving a fleet of small wooden ships around a board... I wonder what they are
Arr.... ya scurvy seadog, hurry up and take ya move
before I have to teach you a lesson...
Garr.. ya couldn't teach a Snorkle a lesson, you lilly livered coward...
- Click on the pirates to begin.
- You will be sent to the multiplayer game lobby where you can choose to host
a game or join one.
- Armada is an ancient game played by two battle weary pirates after they were
too old to sail the seas.
- Reliving mighty battles that had consumed whole fleets on a small board is
how they spent their days.
- There are two possible moves in Armada. You can click on your piece and then
click on any adjoining empty space or you can "jump" any adjoining space.
- A jump will actually move your piece to the new space. Non-jump moves create
a new piece.
- All of your opponents pieces that are adjacent to your move are taken
captive and brought into your Armada.
- To win you need to have a larger fleet than your opponent when all spaces
are filled or one of you has no further moves.
- Be careful... Those jumps can look good at first but have some dire
- Do I get Neopoints?
Not in normal play but the competition version has some pretty big prizes.
- My opponent won't move.
You can always click on "Cancel Game" or just wait until they do move. The game
will be there until it's canceled, won, or a new one started.
- When I click on my piece I can't move. What is wrong?
- More than likely you have a very old version of your browser. Any of the 4.0
or later versions of Netscape or Internet Explorer will work.